Enhance your employee benefit package at absolutely no cost to your company by offering Public Service Credit Union membership to your employees. By becoming a PSCU Preferred Partner Company, your company will also be eligible to open a business account and enjoy all of the benefits of PSCU membership.
Preferred Partner Company Benefits
- Enhance your benefits package for both full- and part-time employees.
- Absolutely NO COST to your business.
- A personal Benefit Representative will be assigned to your company to educate and answer inquiries from managers and employees.
- Free tools and materials to promote and offer credit union membership.
- Direct Deposit for employee payroll.
- Quarterly newsletters.
- Automatic eligibility for Business Accounts and Services.
Click here to see the benefits your employees will enjoy as members.
If your company would like to offer its employees all of the benefits of Public Service Credit Union, at no cost to you or your company, please complete the form below and a representative will contact you.
Small Group Affidavit for Companies with 1,000 or Fewer Employees
For: Public Service Credit Union
On behalf of the small group identified below, I hereby certify that the small group is aware of its option under state law to apply for permission to organize its own credit union but, after due consideration, has decided that the best interests of the members of the small group would be served by affiliating with Public Service Credit Union.