Online services available at pscu.org offer a virtual branch at your fingertips! Convenient 24-hour online access to My eBanking, including eStatements and eBill Pay Plus, is available from the comfort of your home or office.
Here are some of the great features My eBanking has to offer:
- Enhanced mobile banking, including apps for iPhone® and Android®
- Alerts to receive notifications by email, text or within My eBanking for when your balance reaches a certain level, impending loan payments, NSF situations, and more
- An online financial management and budgeting tool to manage your PSCU accounts, as well as your accounts at other financial institutions
- Easy transaction downloads into Quicken® and QuickBooks® for Business members also
- View your updated credit score quarterly
eStatements are available securely through My eBanking, so you never have to worry about mail loss or theft. We’ll send you an email notification each month to let you know when your eStatement is available. You can view your eStatements whenever you choose, from anywhere you have Internet access. eStatements are saved online for up to 24 months, and can be printed or saved on your own computer.
eStatements also save money and help preserve the environment by eliminating postage costs, and reducing paper consumption and pollution caused by mail delivery vehicle emissions. Lower costs to the credit union money mean more money gets returned to members like you with better rates and lower fees.
To sign up for eStatements, login to My eBanking and click on eStatements, complete the sign-up form and you will begin receiving eStatements with your next statement cycle.
Web Browser Compability
Due to increased security and compatibility concerns, the PSCU Web site and My eBanking are optimized for use with the two most recent releases of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Click here to download)
- Mozilla Firefox (Click here to download)
- Chrome (Click here to download)
Effective August 8, 2013, the current and prior major release of Safari will be supported for Apple/Mac users only due to security issues. Safari will no longer be a supported browser for Windows users. It is highly recommended that Safari Windows users utilize an alternative browser.
Utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services. If you are using an older version of these browsers, please upgrade to the more secure, newer versions by clicking on the links above.