Choose the card that’s right for you!
Platinum Elite MasterCard® – A hassle-free card with our lowest rates on purchases and balance transfers.
Platinum Elite Rewards MasterCard – Earn Power Point Rewards for gift cards from leading retailers, travel with any airline or hotel, charitable donations, merchandise and more with each purchase you make.
- You’ll receive 1,000 bonus points with your first transaction
- You can earn double points on all gas, restaurant and grocery purchases
- There’s no annual fee!
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions about Power Point Rewards.
Click here to view a demo of the Power Point Rewards Web site to see how it works!
To learn more about Power Point Rewards and apply for a Platinum Elite Rewards Credit Card, call us or stop in at any PSCU branch location.
Classic MasterCard – Establish or improve your credit with this convenient secured card.
All of our cards feature the following benefits:
- MasterCard SecureCode™ protection for online shopping
- View your transactions and balance 24/7 in My eBanking
- Set up automatic electronic payments, transfer funds from another PSCU account through My eBanking, or pay in person at any PSCU branch or CO-OP Shared Branch location.
Additional benefits that come at no charge with your PSCU MasterCard credit card include:
- Extended Warranty Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your PSCU MasterCard card.*
- Price Protection Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your PSCU MasterCard card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.*
- Identity Theft Resolution Services Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.*
Go to www.mastercard.com/credit-gtb for a full description of these benefits and how to use them. To request a printed guide-to-benefits, call (800) MC ASSIST.
*Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact the MasterCard Assistance Center at (800) MC ASSIST (800-622-7747) for complete coverage terms and conditions.