Consumers United Association is a non-profit association made up of people, credit unions and corporations who are dedicated to educating consumers on financial issues that impact their personal lives. We offer services and resources to aid consumers in the resolution of consumer problems and provide a united voice for consumers in the legislative arena.
CUA members receive many benefits through this unique association, including:
- An opportunity to voice their opinions on current issues which impact consumers’ personal finances
- Assistance in resolving consumer problems through useful materials and personal mediation
- The opportunity to participate in special events such as workshops, live Internet chats
- A regular newsletter focusing on consumer-oriented, financial-related topics
- The ability to provide input to the Consumers United legislative efforts
Click here or call (720) 600-2821 for more information.